From Crisis to Connection: Jaylynn - Her story (part 1) - Episode 5Jan 31, 2018
In this episode, Geoff Steurer interviews Jaylynn, a woman who was betrayed by her husband's secretive pornography use. She talks about the healing process she's been involved with for the past few years.
Program highlights include:
- This process has taught her that people can change
- Healing can’t be rushed. Forgiveness and trust will come with time
- Getting triggered by past betrayals is her “new normal” and how she copes with this new reality
- It’s normal and healthy to feel these strong emotions as part of the healing process
- Why forgiving and forgetting isn’t a helpful approach for women who have been betrayed.
- Why it’s important to slow down and heal thoroughly instead of trying to get better quickly
- The nature of betrayal and how it overwhelmed her ability to cope with life
- How to find peace regardless of what your addicted spouse chooses
- Why making your addicted husband your focus creates more chaos.
FREE: 3 Steps to End Your Marriage Argument
Download my free PDF guide and start making real progress to healing
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.